You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Programmer & Eraser, USB /Connectors /FRDM-KL25Z & Board, SBC Programming Socket Board
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- NXP NXP
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
Maximum Part Numbers added.
Delete older entries to add more.
- Technical Datasheet:
- KITFS26SKTEVM Datasheet
- VBAT power supply connectors (Jack and Phoenix)
- LQFP48 burn in open-top socket and VPRE output 3.2V to 6.35V
- VBOOST in independent mode or in front end topology to support battery cranking profiles
- 0.8V to 3.3V VCORE output
- LDO1 and LDO2, from 3.3V or 5.0V, up to 400mA
- VTRK1 and VTRK2, from 3.3V or 5V, up to 125mA, VREF accuracy regulator for external ADC reference
- FS0B, FS1b external safety pins, USB to SPI protocol for easy connection to software GUI
- LEDs that indicate signal or regulator status and advance system monitoring via AMUX or external ADC
- Manual or automated OTP fuse programming
- Analog variable resistor to test external VMON
Assembled and tested evaluation board and pre-programmed FRDM-KL25Z microcontroller board in an anti-static bag, 3ft USB-STD A to USB-B-mini cable, Two connectors (terminal block plug, 2 pos., str. 3.81mm), Three connectors (terminal block plug, 3 pos., str. 3.81mm), Jumpers mounted on board and quick start guide.
Technical Documents (1)
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for: